I am happy to announce that Brittany Thomas will be joining Keller Williams Arizona Realty in the newly created position of Assistant Executive.
Brittany has most recently served as the Director of Operations for Ascend Realty located in Scottsdale. She has a background in both sales and human resources. Brittany is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, Arizona Association of REALTORS®, and the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®.
In her new role as Assistant Executive, Brittany’s responsibilities include the following:
- Primary Objectives
- Implement CEO/GM’s vision for the company consisting of three brokerages across the state
- Maintain and develop all processes and procedures owned by CEO/GM and create new processes that ensure the growth of the three brokerages
- Lead or participate in certain meetings on behalf of the CEO/GM and report back
- Take minutes at all meetings and appointments of the CEO/GM and ensure the timely fulfillment of the promises made therein
- Create presentations and agendas for meetings led by the CEO/GM
- Management Responsibilities
- Interface with all employees that report to the CEO/GM
- Key Skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, mentorship, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
Brittany comes from a background in business, serving customers, and client relations. She has a strong interest in supporting entrepreneurial ventures and women-owned businesses. Brittany pursued a Real Estate path to help people, specifically families who were going through life changes.
While growing up in a military family, Brittany routinely saw her parents reach out to Agents to assist in their frequent relocation. This resonated with her throughout her life, and as a single mother to her own young daughters, she aims to help other families smoothly adjust to these life changes.
In addition to real estate, Brittany is passionate about the arts. She also pursues photography and painting with her daughters in her free time.
Brittany’s education, skills, and experience will add significant value to our organization. I am looking forward to seeing Keller Williams Arizona Realty continue its growth with Brittany serving in this important role.
Please join me in welcoming Brittany Thomas to Keller Williams Arizona Realty as our Assistant Executive!