The Keller Williams Arizona Realty Coaching Program provides agents with training, coaching, leads, and leverage, empowering them to take action and achieve their goals! Using proven systems and models, our program is built for agents to start earning commission within their first 60-90 days. The KWAZ Coaching Program is a community of driven agents that receive all the benefits and support of being on a team, without having to form their own team. They retain full control of their own business!
- 30-60-90 Days to Success
- Real Estate Essentials Online Training Portal
- Market Center Training Calendar
- Monthly Workshops
- Our Coaches help you set and achieve your individual business goals through strategic planning exercises. We hold you accountable to reaching your goals.
- Initial 1-1 Business Consultation
- Group Coaching Program
- Quarterly Check-ins
- Daily Q&A Calls
- Live Broker Hour
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- Market Center Leadership Team
Coaching Program Commission Structure
- Split: 70/20/10
- Annual Cap: $10,000
- KWRI Royalty Fee: $3,000
- Transaction Fee: $150, E&A: $50
- Initial Startup: $125
- Monthly: $35
You also have the opportunity to interview with a number of Keller Williams Arizona Realty teams. These existing teams often have exceptional opportunities you may find appealing. We have compiled a Top 7 Best Questions to Ask a Team list that will help you if you want to interview with a team:
Top 7 Best Questions to Ask a Team
- What training and coaching program do you offer?
- What type of administrative leverage do you offer?
- Do you offer leads? If yes, what type of leads and how many?
- What are the team commission splits?
- What are the team’s expectations of me?
- How does my role fit in with the team?
- Who would I go to if I have questions?
Coaching Program Expectations
When you make the choice to join our Coaching Program, you make the choice to move forward with confidence! To help you achieve your goals, the following expectations clearly identify what you need to do and how you need to participate:
- Attend Mandatory Orientation Friday 9-12PM at the Market Center.
- Open and Read All Emails: Our primary form of communication regarding important tools, resources, and opportunities.
- Complete KWAZ 30/60/90 Day Checklist: Specifically designed for newly licensed agents, this is your roadmap to success.
- Complete Essentials Online Training Course: The foundation of training, complete with customizable tools and resources.
- Review Passport to Success: Contains important Market Center information and resources.
- Visit Google Shared Drive: “Agent Resources” folder contains editable tools to save you time.
- Attend Coaching Calls: Get answers to all of your questions and keep your momentum moving forward.
You will need a calendar to keep track of all the Coaching Program activities and events. We have one already created for you! This calendar is your place to see what is coming up and where you want to be. You will find the following events and much more:
- Daily Power Up: 8:30AM to 8:45AM
- Daily Q&A: 4:30PM to 5PM
- Group Coaching Tuesdays: 1PM to 2PM
What is the Coach’s Role in the Coaching Program?
- Set clear expectations
- Provide coaching, training, and accountability
- Ask thought-provoking questions that cause you to self-discover your own decisions.
- Listen without judgment
- Provide honest feedback (even when it hurts)
- Maintain confidentiality
- Empower you to achieve your goals through accountability