Meet the Keller Williams Arizona Realty Finance Department!
Lisa Miller is our CFO/Market Center Administrator, and Maya Barendt is our onsite Assistant Market Center Administrator. Both work together to ensure all of your financial needs are met in a timely manner. Maya maintains a full-time office at the Raintree Market Center.
Finance Department Activities
A few of the many Finance Department activities include the following:
- Handle all associate transactions accurately, and ensure proper recording and tracking
- Oversee a full charge bookkeeping process for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Manage the purchasing process for supplies and equipment
- Conduct soft closes on a weekly basis
- Share key financials and communicate any challenges
- Ensure accuracy in all banking and accounting functions
- Complete monthly financial closes
- Manage the monthly data transmittal process in a timely manner
Questions for the Finance Department?
If you have any questions for the Finance Department, feel free to reach out at any time. Lisa and Maya will be glad to assist you!
Keller Williams Arizona Realty
The full breadth of what the market center Finance Department provides for real estate agents goes far beyond the points noted above. Everything from ensuring agent commission checks are correct, to keeping track of agent information, as well as tax reporting are all part of this department’s function. Their focus is on ensuring all financial aspects are correct, so agents can focus on what they do best: selling real estate.
If you are ready to learn more about what the market center provides beyond our Finance Department, let’s talk more. Our recruiters, coaches, and leadership team members are always glad to speak with agents to share with them about all that they can gain from working at our brokerage. Keller Williams Arizona Realty has become known as the best real estate brokerage in Scottsdale for many reasons. First and foremost is our level of service to our real estate agents. Contact us today to learn what the market center provides, and be ready to reach the next level of success in your real estate career.