The Fountain Hills luxury market includes a number of stunning homes for discerning luxury home buyers. Set in the vicinity of the McDowell Mountain Regional Park, the town is situated on the south end and to the east of the beautiful McDowell Mountains. As a result, the area features impressive views of desert mountains, rugged valleys, and the town’s amazing namesake fountain.
Origins of the Fountain Hills Luxury Market
There is no mistaking the Town of Fountain Hills for any other town in Arizona, thanks to its beautiful and towering fountain. Currently the world’s fourth-tallest fountain, the Fountain Hills water feature was built by Robert P. McCulloch. McCulloch was an entrepreneur who also founded two towns in Arizona: Lake Havasu City and Fountain Hills.
Yavapai People Were Early Inhabitants
Early inhabitants of the area were the Yavapai people. Near the Dixie Mine in the northwest corner of Fountain Hills are several petroglyphs from the Yavapai. Following the Yavapai, the area currently encompassing Fountain Hills and McDowell Mountain Regional Park became part of the Pemberton Ranch in the early 20th century. McCulloch Properties later established Fountain Hills as a master planned community in 1970, naming it after the fountain in the center of town. The Town of Fountain Hills was incorporated in 1989.
- Three 600 hp turbine pumps
- Concrete water-lily sculpture
- Situated in a man-made lake
- 7,000 US gallons per minute
- Water sprays through 18” nozzle
- Fountain reaches height of 560 feet with all three pumps working
- Normal operation is two working pumps with fountain height of 300 feet
- Sprays 15 minutes each hour
- Regular hours of operation 9am – 9pm
- Held title of world’s tallest fountain for over 10 years
- Earthcam shows live streaming views of the fountain
Exceptional Neighborhoods in the Fountain Hills Luxury Market
There are several exceptional neighborhoods in Fountain Hills. Many of these neighborhoods feature a variety of highly desirable amenities such as gated entries and golf clubs for luxury home buyers. These neighborhoods include:
New Builds in the Fountain Hills Luxury Market
For luxury home buyers seeking new builds, a variety of luxury home developers in Fountain Hills are ready to serve your needs, including:
- Adero Villas by Camelot Homes
- Golden Heritage Homes
- La Costa Construction, Inc.
- Toll Brothers at Adero Canyon
- True North Builders
Fountain Hills’ unique setting results in some of the most sought-after real estate in the local market. The Fountain Hills luxury market also offers residents some of the best features one can expect from an upscale town in the desert southwest:
- Superior climate, with abundant sunshine typically found in hot desert environments.
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park with access to hiking trails, camping, biking, special programs, sports,
- Calendar of events with several activities situated at Fountain Park including fine arts and crafts, holiday celebrations, music, food, and car shows.
- Designation as an International Dark Sky Community, creating a wonderful environment for stargazing.
- Public art with a collection of over 150 pieces, one of the largest such collections in Arizona.
- Highly rated public schools in the Fountain Hills Unified School District.
- Proximity to the major metropolitan area of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and surrounding cities and towns.
The Fountain Hills Luxury Market and Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Keller Williams Arizona Realty agents are experts in the Fountain Hills luxury market. As a result, our agents know how to represent luxury home buyers and sellers in all aspects of the transactions. The luxury division at Keller Williams is billed as “The House of Excellence” and for good reason: our luxury agents excel at surpassing their client’s expectations.
Contact us today to learn more about the luxury division at Keller Williams Arizona Realty. Our leadership team and coaching experts will be glad to speak with you about the Fountain Hills luxury market. They will also share with you about how you can obtain earn-in membership status for the luxury division. There are many luxury learning opportunities you can participate in including Q&As, training, and online resources. We are therefore confident you will agree that Keller Williams Arizona Realty is the best Scottsdale real estate brokerage!