KWBP joins forces with KWAZ
(Scottsdale, Arizona — August 18, 2022): Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners of Phoenix is joining forces with Keller Williams Arizona Realty of Scottsdale. This merger will create a number of new opportunities for agents of both organizations.
David Morse, CEO/Team Leader at Keller Williams Arizona Realty, states that the brokerage’s “…vision is to be the brokerage of choice for agents and their consumers.” Following the recent addition of Keller Williams Northern Arizona, Morse notes the brokerage continues to disrupt its way to #1 in the market. “Each day our executive team asks one question: How can we provide our agents with more opportunity than any other brokerage in the market?” Morse states “Today I am pleased to share the latest of those decisions with this merger announcement.”
“One of the most exciting opportunities for our agents is that the merger has resulted in increased market share in the very sought after Arcadia and Biltmore areas. Our company has strategically has this goal for many years,” Morse adds. He notes that “Our move will allow top agents to continue to grow their real estate practice on the platform or kw in a financial model that’s more competitive than any other brokerage with significant presence in this part of the Valley.”
What the Merger Means for the Brokerage, Agents, and Clients
The merger means several things for the brokerage, agents, and clients:
- Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners will become a branch office (ADRE) and Business Center (KWRI) of Keller Williams Arizona Realty.
- Agents should know that at the most basic level nothing has changed beyond a name change.
- Through this merger, Keller Williams Arizona Realty, now 630 agents strong, continues to grow its market share and agent count dominance in the state of Arizona.
- Streamlining the operations and shared resources of the brokerages into one brokerage means increased profit share, people power, and margin in the staffing to provide more value to agents on a daily basis.
- The brokerage’s leadership team will guide Agents through all of the necessary steps to move their license into Keller Williams Arizona Realty.
- The Market Center will provide an order form to Agents. Expenses related to re-branding Agent’s signs and business cards are covered by the Market Center. It will also designate various team members to help update the logos on Agent’s digital marketing.
“We are very exited to be a part of this change. We see continuing growth for all of us in the future,” Morse states. Agents from Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners will find themselves in a better position than ever before once the merger finalizes.
About Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners (https://1kwbp.yourkwoffice.com/):
Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners is Phoenix’s most centrally located KW office. Our office is in the heart of the Arcadia and Biltmore areas. Whether Residential, Commercial, or Luxury, our market center is home to agents from all parts of the metropolitan area. We also extend as far west as Buckeye and east as Show Low in the White Mountains of Arizona.
At Biltmore Partners, we help clients, agents, and anyone who has an interest in Real Estate change their lives. Our team is dedicated to guiding you every step of the way, wherever your Real Estate journey takes you.
About Keller Williams Arizona Realty (https://kwarizona.com):
The Keller Williams Arizona Realty real estate team is a full-service REALTOR® group serving buyers, sellers, and investors in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and surrounding areas. With our team model, real estate agents receive timely and efficient service from top producers in the Scottsdale real estate market. Keller Williams Arizona Realty is one of the largest and most successful Keller Williams brokerages in Arizona. We are continuing our amazing growth. We are excited to proceed with the merger of Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners.
Several of the most successful agents in the nation are on the leadership team at Keller Williams Arizona Realty. Our agents take a technology-driven, customer-focused approach to helping every client buy and sell homes successfully. Together, our team has experience with all types of properties. From single-family homes to condos, new developments and acreages, we are here to put all of our resources and skill sets to work in order to help our clients through the process, every step of the way.
CEO Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Thomas A. Burke
Director of Marketing
Keller Williams Arizona Realty