Luxury Division Real Estate at Keller Williams Arizona Realty
The data proves it: Keller Williams agents sold more real estate in the luxury division (defined as the top 10% in home value of any market) by units in a survey of the 24 largest U.S. luxury markets. This survey includes the Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler metropolitan area.
Cities in the metropolitan area include:
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Cave Creek
Learn how to set and meet luxury client expectations and build more business from your luxury customers. Featuring Keller Williams Arizona Realty Luxury Agents Martha Andrews, Ashley Donaldson, and Stacy Klein.
Our Luxury Division Agents Sell Globally
Keller Williams Luxury represents 5 continents, and in 2020 sold more than 25,000 properties over $1 million. For 2021, Keller Williams agents averaged 157 luxury residential transactions per day, equating to a $673.6 billion market share.
The House of Excellence
Keller Williams Luxury Magazine
Why Keller Williams Arizona Realty is Where You Want to Sell in the Luxury Division
As an agent in our luxury division, you have access to specific branding and language, extensive resources, and everything you need to be successful selling luxury real estate. By choosing to work with us, you are instantly exposed to the most desirable and highest-end luxury properties in the entire area. The Keller Williams Arizona Realty collaborative and supportive culture helps our agents and teams serve their clients with the utmost attention to detail. This is what sets us apart from our competitors, and why we are the market leaders in luxury real estate.
Marketing Power for Luxury Real Estate
- Luxury listings syndicated at no cost to publications including the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s Group, and Mansion Global.
- Creation of property marketing collateral through Command Designs
- Ability to advertise luxury properties and your own brand in the KW Luxury Magazine
- $5 million + properties are promoted across KW social media accounts
Products and Services for Luxury Division Real Estate
- Distinctive video brochure from the Red Store
- Luxury branded property signs
- Ability to hire a team of professional to market the luxury listing with advertising, multichannel marketing, and targeted follow-up
The Luxury Division Earn-In Membership Status
Keller Williams Arizona Realty brings value to the agents in our luxury division by pairing the Keller Williams Luxury brand resources with an exclusive earn-in membership status. Only agents who have met the requirements are eligible to be part of the luxury division. However, for any agent with a qualified luxury listing but who has not yet earned-in, we provide Luxury property branding materials and will syndicate the listing to luxury websites.
Exclusive Benefits of Earn-In
- Luxury-specific referral features in KW Command software
- An elite and personalized branding library
- Luxury training, ability to network, and extensive discounts
- Consumer experience on an enhanced platform to meet their high expectations
- Spotlights with Keller Williams Realty International and real estate industry leaders
- Easily customizable Keller Williams luxury signage*
- “White-glove” professional services at your fingertips*
How to Qualify for Earn-In Status
In order to qualify to be an earned-in luxury agent, Keller Williams Arizona Realty agents must close a minimum of four (4) transactions over the past 24 months at our defined luxury threshold. If an agent represents both the buyer and seller in a single transaction, this will qualify as two transactions for their earn-in status.
Luxury Division Learning Opportunities for Keller Williams Arizona Realty Agents
All Keller Williams Arizona Realty agents have the opportunity to learn more about the Keller Williams Luxury Division. This is highly encouraged, as our local real estate market includes a significant amount of luxury properties.
Learning opportunities include:
- Luxury Drop-In Q&A, First Fridays at 12 pm CT
- Monthly Luxury Learning Series
- Select training opportunities
- Library of online luxury training resources